If you’re here, you obviously want to know a little more about me…so here goes.
- Family means everything to me
- Teal is less of a favourite colour and more of an obsession
- Writing makes things simpler
- I’m messy
- Food is more than a necessity, it is fun and smiley and home and love and amazing
- Travel is all I dream of
- Language is all I want to learn (I currently learn French, hope to pick up Spanish again soon and am planning on doing Mandarin or Thai in a few years!)
- An outfit isn’t perfect without sunglasses or earrings
- I have a great dislike of sandwiches
- I’m a grammar nazi
- I’m a dancer at heart and have learnt almost 10 different styles
- Love is so complicated…and yet so beautiful
- I’ve eaten some crazy things – jelly fish, crickets, snails, frogs and new born squid!
- I read like there’s no tomorrow because I know I’ll never read all the books in the world that I want to
- When I take a moment to look around I see everything as I would like to photograph it, not as a whole but in little pieces
- I love summer sunshine, I love autumn clothes, I love winter fires, I love what spring does to people’s faces
- Boho is my style
- My best friend and I are often confused as twins
- If I’m sad my friends buy me ice cream
- I often wonder about growing up and what it will be like
- I have no pets
- I wonder whether anyone will ever read this far down the list!